Servings: 3-5 people
Cooking Time: 1 hour 50 minutes
5-6 chicken breasts
15-20 baby potatoes, halved
1/2 onion, quartered
4 cloves garlic
2-3 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (fan)
- Place chicken fillets on large roasting pan, add potatoes, carrots, onion, garlic, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle rosemary over the chicken and vegetables.
- Bake in oven for 1 hour 25 minutes until skin on chicken is crispy and potatoes are golden brown and soft when pierced with a fork.
- Remove from oven and serve.